Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wanting More Money

Why do you want more money?
Money is a fantastic tool, but before you acquire, have, and spend it you need to get clear on why you want it and what you plan to do with it. I often ask myself what my money goals are, how to make more money, how to manage money, and what will I do with more money?

This has been the hardest thing for me, I know I want more money and at times I think I know why I want it – bills, charity, new car, cute tops, etc. Then I think, “Cute tops? This is why you want money?” I have cute tops already, there has to be more to it than that. I sat down with my trusty notebook and pen and wrote down all the reasons I want more money. This is what I came up with:

1.   Ability to pay my bills on time every month.

2.   Freedom to travel to far off places or simply to California to give my friend Sara a hug!

3.   Help my loved ones when they need an extra hand.

4.   Give more to the environmental & animal rights organizations I love- Help our planet!

5.   Grow my EFT business.

I took a deep breath after I wrote this list. I was glad to realize that I don’t want more money simply for cute tops! I mean cute tops are great, but there is so much more to living than looking/dressing good. I have a mission, to help women & men who are ready to expand, while they learn to like & love the amazing person they truly are. That’s what Emotional Freedom Technique has done for me. I’d love it if it could do that for every other person I meet too!
When you have money or you’re wanting money it can be tricky figuring out how to get it and what to do when you’ve got it. There are plenty of money guru’s out there that can help get you back on track, saving more, and having more money. I’ve been watching a whole lot of Marie Forleo vids lately, she has amazing tips on what to do with your money.
I have also been reading Suze Orman’s book Woman & Money for the 3rd time and listening to some of her CD’s. I have to tell you Suze scares the crap out of me, but she makes so much sense. She’s extremely intense and gets right to the point. There is also a great website for women DailyWorth.com. You can sign up for free tips and their advice is a bit gentler than Suze’s.
The main thing is to get clear on your money situation and your money goals. Once you have done that you will have some clarity on what to do next.
If you’re still in the dark about Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) check out my YouTube Channel to discover how awesome it is.
Also, be sure to visit my Facebook page and don’t be afraid to ‘Like’ it!
I’d love it if you’d share some tweets with me on Twitter.
Love for your day~

2 comments:

  1. I hope when you say "far away places" you add me to that list! I may need a hug too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, of course! You're at the top of my list:-) Hugs for you my sweet friend~

      Delete