There is a simple exercise you can start doing to teach yourself how to form new habits. If you always tie your shoes a certain way or put on your right shoe first, consciously decide you’re going to put on the opposite shoe first and tie your shoes a different way. The following things (when done daily) will help you create more joyful and positive habits:
1. Be as cheerful as you possibly can be.
2. Act in a more friendly way towards others.
3. Be less critical and more understanding of others and their actions.
4. Act as if you are already successful, behaving & speaking in a certain fashion.
5. Decide to not allow your views or opinions cloud things negatively.
6. Smile at least 5 times today.
7. Try your best to remain calm and polite no matter what happens.
8. Ignore any pessimistic behaviors and words from others.
9. Use EFT every day to start releasing any limiting thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
“You are today where your thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”
I love this quote because it reminds me how extremely powerful our thoughts are. Every thought you think has an impact on you and those around you. When you seek out the good thoughts your life begins to shift to a truly loving & vibrant place.
Learn to clear any blocks you may have to developing new, healthier habits & actions. Try tapping along with my “Unlocking the Greatness Within Mini Course." Here's video 1:
If you’re in the area please join us tomorrow night at Fresh Plate Health for my upcoming workshop:
“Tapping Into Confidence and More Success”
Wednesday, April 16 from 6-7:15 PM
$35 per person