Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ready to Honor Your Radiance, to Stand Out, and Truly Shine?



How do you stand fully in your radiance and shine? How do you exude more awesomeness? You clear your inner blocks and you allow it to shine…whenever you want more of your own simply ask for it! This can be done through prayer, meditation, and my personal favorite EFT!

You have this amazing ability to uncover your own magnificence by speaking directly to your subconscious. Your subconscious may be set on “Not safe to shine” or “Keep my radiance hidden” because at one point in your life you learned it wasn’t safe to shine. Perhaps you learned others didn’t approve of your “shine” or your “expansion” maybe they were jealous or maybe they didn’t understand it. When you access your subconscious mind you tap directly into your abilities and awesomeness. 

Using EFT helps with clearing and what I like to call “healing” your limiting beliefs. When you heal those limiting beliefs it allows you to access another level of your gifts and unique abilities. I have been using EFT to amplify my confidence, honor my gifts, and harness my abilities in new ways for close to 2 years. 

One of my favorite EFT practitioners and business guru’s is Margaret Lynch. She sent out an email recently that really expounds upon all the things my clients, friends, family (who practice EFT), and myself have been experiencing as well! I wanted to share some of Margaret’s amazing message with you, as well as a tapping script she created to help increase your brilliance! Enjoy!

“You already have waiting inside you a storehouse of untapped potential brilliance and energy that’s far beyond what you’ve seen so far. Your negative programming has been limiting your ability to access and let it flow…but it’s time to change that!

Because the more of your brilliance you flow out in the world, other people, literally bursting into “the marketplace” with more of your own amazingness… the more money you make and the easier it comes.

It’s not actually complicated – you simply ask yourself to reveal more of your untapped resources, but I find it works better with tapping to access the subconscious mind!”

Tapping for More of Your Brilliance

Even though part of me
does not believe I have more untapped potential
more pure brilliance, clarity and energy
it’s okay, of course I do!
Even though part of me
really questions whether or not
I have the brilliance
the talents the gifts
or the energy to earn a lot more money
especially in less time
Heck, I’ve never earned that much before.
And it’s hard to imagine!
That’s okay because the truth is,
there is more to me than I’ve seen so far,
buried within me is an untapped resource
of brilliance
of boundless energy
of courage and enthusiasm
of inspirations and focus
and efficient actions
I have an untapped potential within me.
I have untapped genius.
I may have seen some so far in my life
but that is nothing
compared to how much more
I can unleash
so I am now asking for more
of my own brilliance to appear
I am now allowing more inspiration
to flow through me.
I am ready for streamlined,
efficient actions to manifest
through my very hands
I speak directly to my subconscious mind
the part of me that make quantum leaps
the part of my mind that is creative
that has million-dollar ideas
just waiting to come forward
and I ask this part of me
for more for brilliant ideas,
inspirations
for courage
for audacious action
for higher levels of leadership to emerge
for leveraged and efficient strategies to appear
I asked this of my unconscious mind.
knowing it is a treasury of untapped brilliance
and I’m open and ready,
and accepting and willing
for all the ideas the inspirations
and nudges to act to appear
and when they do I commit to hearing them with an
open-mind and open heart.
I commit to taking action
and recognizing the signs of my own brilliance genius
I believe that there is more to me
than what I have seen so far
than what I have shown so far
and I’m open and allowing my brilliant, genius to come through
for my highest good
And the highest good of everyone
With whom I share it
In the spirit of incredible win/win expansion for all! 

3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! And oh so much needed today! I love your work Anna :) Keep shining brightly my friend and many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason, thank you so much for your wonderful comment! I try to share positive, uplifting content as much as possible, it means so much to know it's helping to brighten your day:-) I really appreciate you and your amazing meditation & music! Thanks my friend! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are a natural for knowing just the right words to say. This script is just perfect and you are a natural for this work. Keep being the shining light in this world!
    Love and Light,
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete